This week (10/13) marks the half way point of the Fall Session. If you have not paid the full amount on your account, please stop by the office to bring your account current! Thank you!
Fall Clothing Order is now available online!
Deadline: Wednesday, October 22nd!
Our mission is to build strong bodies and strong minds by providing a safe, fun learning environment for every child to be successful. We believe the simple joy of running, jumping, cartwheeling and flipping through childhood builds physical confidence and body awareness needed to pursue any athletic adventure!
We have a team of highly qualified coaches that are dedicated to being strong role models for all athletes by sharing their experiences, knowledge and love for the sport of gymnastics.
Here are a few things you can expect from us and our facility:
- Classes of all levels (recreational and competitive) for boys and girls ages 18 months through 18 years
- The opportunity for children to grow in a number of ways, including building confidence and self-esteem
- A positive and safe environment for your child to work towards becoming healthy and fit
- Special needs classes with a smaller student-teacher ratio
- Entertaining Birthday Parties on Saturdays and Sundays with no clean-up mess for parents!
- Daytime classes for a quieter atmosphere, perfect opportunity for home-schooled children
Mankato Area Gymnastics School
161 West Lind Court
Mankato, MN 56001